YMCA of Twin Falls Idaho
  • Unlimited access to all 3 Y facilities
  • Unlimited access to all land and water group fitness classes
  • Free Child Care
  • Free Towel Service
  • Free Lockers
  • Reduced rate for all programs that require an additional fee
  • Free 1 hour orientation and introduction to a customized goal setting program
  • Free Nutritional and Weight Loss Counseling through “Lose It” with Gilly Funk
  • Free Access to Fitness Coaches
  • Access to Personal Training
  • Free access to special “Member Only” parties and events
Membership Rates
Youth (8-17) $20/mo with $25 joiner fee
Young Adult (18-25) $29/mo with $25 joiner fee
Senior (62+) $39.90/mo with $40 joiner fee
Couples $59/mo with $60 joiner fee
Single Parent Family $52.50/mo with $50 joiner fee
Adult $42.90/mo with $25 joiner fee
Family $67.90/mo with $75 joiner fee

* A 6% sales tax applies to all Y membership purchases
* Family Definition: One or two adults in a domestic partnership who live in the same household and their dependent children age 23 or younger.

Y/City Pool Memberships

The Y offers "pool only" memberships for the Y/City Pool.
For more information, please contact the Y/City Pool at 208-733-4384 ext. 120.

Methods of Payment

Checking/Savings Account of Credit Card Draft
The easiest way to pay! Your membership is automatically withdrawn from your checking, savings, or credit card account once a month.

Annual Payment
Dues may be paid in full for 12 months. Payment is accepted via cash, check, or credit card. Contact the E Street Y for details on how you can get two months membership free by paying for your annual membership in full for 12 months.

To reduce our expenses, we strongly encourage all members to bring a voided check for monthly membership dues.

30-Day Passes
30-Day Passes are available and can be purchased on a month-to-month basis. Due to increased accounting costs, short term membership fees are higher than quoted membership rates. Please see the front desk for details.


Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership including:
Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
Relocated Spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel
Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)

Note: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocate away from an installation
duty station while the active duty service member is depolyed. All of the following criteria must be met:

The service member is on active duty.

The service member is DEPLOYED for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders--NOT unaccompanied order,
NOT geographic bachelors)

The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned.
(most often, back home near familiy)

Military Membership Requests:

Fill out the Request for Independent Duty Personnel. This is a unit approval not an individual approval. Everyone
who is eligible and interested in participating must have their names on one request. Once the unit/duty location is
approved, all eligible personnel at the cuty location can join any participating YMCA. Have the commander or officer
in charge sign the request. (Must be at least an E-7) Unit Administrator signatures will NOT be accepted.
Provide Unit POC information on the form.
Eligible personnel are those Active Duty Title 10 that are assigned to the unit/duty location a minimum of six (6) months
and able to meet the minimum visit requirements of eight (8) calendar days per month.

Submit one copy of one person's orders with the SSN blanked out. Send the Request for Independent Duty
Personnel and orders for approval by the Army Service POC to registering at the YMCA.

USAREC personnel send it to:
YMCAfitness@usarec.army.mil or fax 502-626-0950

All other personnel send it to: armyymca@conus.army.mil


  • No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay.
  • Please let us know if you or someone you know could benefit from this program.
  • To qualify for Financial Assistance, all applicants need to provide proof of income and assistance.
  • Any extenuating circumstances need a written letter of explanation.
  • To help us keep this promise, scholarship funds are raised annually through the STRONG KIDS CAMPAIGN.
Powered by FACE Websites, LLC